Welcome to Pediatric & Adolescent Specialists of Rockwall
Our practice was established on the campus of Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall in 2009. Our doctors have years of experience treating infants, children, teens and young adults in the North Texas area. We care for children from birth through their college years.
We are completely committed to the health and well being of our patients. We have a strong emphasis on preventative medicine and have experience in managing a variety of chronic conditions in infants, children, teens, & young adults.
Many pediatricians stop caring for their patients when they reach their late teens. We've found this is the time they often need our help the most. They have a trusting doctor-patient relationship built over their childhood and early adolescence. That is why we continue to offer our care to our patients through their college years.
We strongly believe in providing personal care. Our ill patients are seen on a same-day basis. We enjoy and value the personal relationships we have with our patients and their families.
In addition to providing acute sick visits and doing routine well check-ups, we also provide:
- Adolescent gynecology & contraception
- Acne management
- Asthma & Allergy management
- A.D.D. & A.D.H.D. evaluation and management (Currently NOT accepting New Patients for Evaluation/Diagnosis over Age 14+ years)
- Obesity Evaluation
- Evaluation & care of international adoptees
- Post-hospital care of premature infants
- Sports & Camp physicals
- Developmental assessments
- Evaluation of emotional behavior and learning problem
Dr. Rana Pascoe, MD
Dr. Christopher T. Becker, MD
Dr. Gregory Sonnen, MD, FAAP
890 Rockwall Pkwy, Suite 100
Rockwall, Texas 75032